Friday, January 30, 2009

One Year Ago Today

Hey Folks,

One year ago today the first blog posting went out on our new WHS!


I have enjoyed sharing what I could with the community and hope it has been informative and inspiring to read these posts over the last year.

In recognition of the progress we have made I invite you to review the first post of January 30, 2008.

January 30, 2008 click here

I truly hoped to return to those locations and photograph them as they appear today. But, it is just toooo cold and windy to go over there today and shoot. Maybe over the weekend I will get out and do that.


We have come a long way and there are just a few hundred days left on the countdown. It is an exciting project and I continue to be proud of the accomplishments of our county commissioners and school board for carrying our new school construction forward in these difficult times.

Onward and upwards,
shelton

No comments: