Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Theater is Being Rigged

Oh my, if only I could call these different features by name.
Hoists and Joists
and Battens and Beams

with Booms and Blocks

and Rails and Racks!


Oh My!
I will simply say "Stage Rigging". I truly hope someone, Sarah, Greg, will help me learn the terminology and give me some detail updates after seeing these photos.
I can see that they are clearly labeled and professionally rigged!
This view is from the back of the stage looking out across the house.
The facade on the balcony is being installed.
Here a welder is cutting steel for the decking in the balcony.
The first acoustical clouds have been hung in the upper balcony area.
This view is from the back of the house. I could not help by think of how this photo of these men look like a staged production.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE OUR PIONEER
PLAYMAKERS ROCK THE HOUSE!

No comments: